Officer shot in neck live tv click link to view happening now!

This is a discussion on Officer shot in neck live tv click link to view happening now! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO! Gunman walked down turnpike shooting at random people shot officer in neck its live on tv right now click link ...

Thread: Officer shot in neck live tv click link to view happening now!

Officer shot in neck live tv click link to view happening now!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO!

Gunman walked down turnpike shooting at random people shot officer in neck its live on tv right now click link to view!

2. Remove Ads

Try going here instead. WSVN-TV Local News
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

BG is dead. Best outcome for him.

Woman officer shot in neck condition unknown. Hope the best for both wounded officers.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Man I hope the officer is okay. I hate it when the bad guy gets a shot off first!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

they just said on the radio that she is sedated and expected to recover. the other officer was shot in the hand or arm from what i heard.

Hope the officers pull through just fine.
    Wow, the BG died from a self inflicted gunshot. Didn't he know that the system was there to help him? The state would have been glad to spend thousands of dollars on his trial. A nice attorney(oxymoron) would have been glad to pervert the justice system with untruths to get him completely off no matter how nasty he was. IF found guilty a nice judge would have been scared to give him too tough a sentence (even with a "lengthy arrest record") because it might be cruel. Wish more BGs made his choice.

yup, they should give them the choice upon arrest. "take care of it now, and save us all a **** load of time and money" law.

Looks kind of looks like 'Little Richard'...but I guess his crime spree is now over.
    Hope the cops will be O.K...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Yeah, it happened in my area. couple friends got stuck on the highway heading home from work.

all the officers were off duty, ICE, Key Biscayne, and BSO. ICE and biscayne got shot. BSO got in an accident after hearing it on the radio on route.

crazy....

it made me think how I should carry extra ammo, and maybe a rifle in my car. you never know what you might end up facing

Quote Originally Posted by taseal View Post
    it made me think how I should carry extra ammo, and maybe a rifle in my car. you never know what you might end up facing
    Why stop there. Get a tank and really be prepared. Just funing with ya.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Links