New Additions to the Family

This is a discussion on New Additions to the Family within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well, I added to the family this week. Monday I got a really nice used Browning Buck Mark 22LR that looked like it had never ...

Thread: New Additions to the Family

New Additions to the Family

Well, I added to the family this week.
    Monday I got a really nice used Browning Buck Mark 22LR that looked like it had never been fired. My wife does not mind me having weapons but she is a little scared of them. I thought this might be a good way to at least get her to try without being scared to death. Worth a try.
    I need some kind of excuse for buying it.

Then I sent my M&P9c slide to Mark Housel at LandM Precision Gun Works to have him mill it for an RMR02 sight with Suppressor Sights front and rear. Phenomenal service. I shipped it Monday and got it back today. Unfortunately I had to work today so it is killing me to not be able to go shoot it.
    The Red Dot is Phenomenal. I figured it must be defective. I'll have to ask Mark about it. When I aim it the red dot does not stay perfectly still. If you do not want to know how much your hands shake do not buy a red dot sight.

At the same time I ordered a holster from Dale Fricke to fit the 9c with the RMR Sights. Again, less than a weeks wait. The great part is both of these guys respond all the time by
    e-mail which gives you a secure feeling.

Then I messed up. I went to my local shop I frequent yesterday just to look. Huge Mistake. I came home with an M&P45c.
    I have not figured out yet how to take it home and make my wife believe someone "gave" it to me. So I have it hidden under my desk until after Mother's Day. O' thats right. I did not make great grades in school but I am not totally stupid.
    One of the worst things is I have a beautiful holster and double mag holster made out of Elephant by Ryan Grizzle and now with the additions don't really fit properly.

Here are a few pictures. I got lazy and did not go out to the car and get the Browning.
    Enjoy.

If there is anyone that has been drinking a "Lot" and is "Gullible" I just want you to know I shot the Rhino and the Lion with my M&P9c while they were charginging me.

Every Lady reading this have a great Mother's Day tomorrow.
    O' and some of you guys also. I know most of you have been called a "Mother" at some time.

Ted

2. Remove Ads

You appear to be undergunned. I'd go with a much bigger gun for your neck of the woods...

PS - Congrats on the new guns!

SFury, Thanks. It's exciting when you buy a new one no matter what the brand or caliber.
    Last edited by ttyndall; May 13th, 2012 at 11:06 AM.

Links