Defensive Carry banner

1 more gun off the list

2K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  DblTapp 
#1 ·
Picked up the Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan in .44 Mag. My Wife reaction was priceless "what's that?...... HOLY C*%# thats huge!"

Reactions: Timeismoney
#8 ·
Well, i have read the forum instruction on posting a pic, tried everything i can to get one uploaded and no dice. Sorry. If you have any advice please pass it on. Im working via Safari on a Mac, so i don't know if that has something to do with it.

#9 ·
Finally! got 1 to go through, that was brutal but hope its good enough for you guys and gals.

Attachments

#18 ·
Trying to go Friday since no work is scheduled on Base. But I might just hit the woods tomorrow afternoon and blow up some washing machines that were dumped.

#21 ·
She's got the right attitude about it. It's one chunky hunk of metal, that's for sure. And you'll be really glad of it, with a few hot .44 rounds. (Trust me on this, if you haven't yet fired the Alaskan.) Congrats on the acquisition.

#23 ·
Finally got to the range today with the wife. The Alaskan shoots great, everything was spot on. The little lady handled it well, however she said "it is not the first gun i would grab if i had the choice".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.