Sights mount?

Sights mount?

This is a discussion on Sights mount? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Anyone have a TRIJICON RMR sight mounted to any pistol other than an FN? I have the sight on my shotgun and wanted to see ...

Thread: Sights mount?

Sights mount?

Anyone have a TRIJICON RMR sight mounted to any pistol other than an FN? I have the sight on my shotgun and wanted to see how difficult it would be to mount to a pistol. The sight only weighs 1.2oz so it should not be added bulk at all. Below is a link to the sight if your not familiar with it. Thanks.
    Trijicon RMR™
    http://www.treasureislandbedandbreakfast.com
    Ed Brown Kobra Carry | HK P7M8, P2000sk, P30s | Sig P238, P239SAS, 1911 C3, P232, P938 | Colt Defender, Mustang Pocketlite, 1911 | Rohrbaugh R9 | Kimber Covert Ultra II | Browning HP, Buckmark 22LR(suppressed| Walter PPK(1966) | Kahr PM9 Black Rose |

Does it mount to the shotgun the same way as a pistol in a wedge? If it does take a set of calipers and measure the parts and see if the specs are the same

I had actually bought a dovetail mount and attached it to my Sig 226 when I was trying to decide if it was something I wanted to do or not. Eventually I'll get an M&P or Glock 17 fitted with a Trijicon, but I'm still not there yet as I have about a half dozen other projects ahead of it.

Dr Gary Roberts (DocGKR - the highly respected doctor and ballistics expert) runs them on his M&P's and Glocks as do a number of other guys I know of, and they all swear by them. It's the way of the future!
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Sponsored Links