Garand Memorial Day Tribute VIDEO

This is a discussion on Garand Memorial Day Tribute VIDEO within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I made this video as a tribute to my Uncle George, who lost a leg at the Battle of the Bulge, serving as a combat ...

Thread: Garand Memorial Day Tribute VIDEO

I made this video as a tribute to my Uncle George, who lost a leg at the Battle of the Bulge, serving as a combat medic. The Garand I'm shooting in this video is a Springfield Armory, all correct, built in 1944, with original receiver and barrel. Dean's Gun Restoration replaced the wood, which was post WWII wood, and reparkerized it.

Hope you like it.

M1 Garand Introduction - History, Photos, Loading and Shooting Demo of World War II Garand - YouTube

Great video thanks a lot. I have often admired the M-1. and many thanks to your uncle and all the others who gave so much for our freedom. we owe them a lot. May God bless them all.

VIP Member
    The Garand is on my list of guns I want, along with the M14.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by revldm View Post
    Great video thanks a lot. I have often admired the M-1. and many thanks to your uncle and all the others who gave so much for our freedom. we owe them a lot. May God bless them all.
    Thanks, amen.

Sponsored Links