This prankster is lucky he did not get shot !!!!!!! >>>>>>>

This is a discussion on This prankster is lucky he did not get shot !!!!!!! >>>>>>> within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Imagine if he chose the wrong person or group that was carrying concealed. Enjoy and God Bless Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: This prankster is lucky he did not get shot !!!!!!! >>>>>>>

Thumbs up This prankster is lucky he did not get shot !!!!!!! >>>>>>>

Imagine if he chose the wrong person or group that was carrying concealed. Enjoy and God Bless

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    What an Idiot!
    sigs likes this.

VIP Member
    Considering the recent events in Miami he could have ended up a dead prankster.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Sounds like he did end up getting chased by at least a person who "appears to be holding a gun."

Also, notice that except for one guy in a group of folks playing basketball, all the targets of this white guy were black?

I am curious as to what he legal aspects would have been if someone would have drawn on or shot this idiot... especially in light of what had just happened with the "zombie" in miami.
    tcox4freedom likes this.
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure it was clear this guy was not really a threat. That said, why nobody kicked this guy in the throat is mind boggling!
    Spirit51, tcox4freedom and JDE101 like this.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ericb327 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was clear this guy was not really a threat. That said, why nobody kicked this guy in the throat is mind boggling!
    ]

I don't know that I agree. There are some crazy people out there, and some guy rushing at me would definitely cause me to upgrade to condition orange and use verbal commands for him to stop and not come any closer. What he did after that would dictate whether or not I went to condition red. If someone is weird enough to dress like a zombie and chase random people, he may be weird enough to harm them...
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Badey View Post
    ]

I don't know that I agree. There are some crazy people out there, and some guy rushing at me would definitely cause me to upgrade to condition orange and use verbal commands for him to stop and not come any closer. What he did after that would dictate whether or not I went to condition red. If someone is weird enough to dress like a zombie and chase random people, he may be weird enough to harm them...
    Yeah, I will give you that. It just looks fake to me. with a tie on his head.
    tcox4freedom likes this.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    I really don't know if I would have taken this guy to seriously. I think I may have looked for cover & given the guy the command to stop. I might have even did a sweep & grab to ready myself. But, this guy was almost "comical"; so I'm not sure where my threat level would be. (Especially, if I saw the guy behind him filming the whole thing!)

But, I am amazed nobody handed him is butt in a sling.

-

Yeah, after watching that, I don't know how I would react. We have increasingly regular "zombie" events in my stoopid town... the latest was a zombies v. humans water balloon fight. Also, a "thriller" reenactment every Halloween. He would almost seem normal here.

I guess it would depend on the day. If it were a Friday or Saturday night, I'd prolly just call the police.

Quote Originally Posted by ericb327 View Post
    Yeah, I will give you that. It just looks fake to me. with a tie on his head.
    That's true the tie thing, and the camera guy following him might have changed my perspective. I may have just been incredibly annoyed instead of concerned. I just made my judgment based on the people's reactions in the video. Some of them seemed genuinely scared.

I'm not sure how I would react. When I was younger and in much better shape, I would most likely have just kicked his butt! And before the recent news of a guy "eating" another guys face, I probably would have just issued a series of "strongly" worded verbal commands to get away from me in words that the moderators will not allow me to use here. However, after the recent news of wackos "eating" people, it is much more likely I would have followed up the verbal commands with drawing my weapon--and using it if the idiot continued to approach me and I felt that my life or my body was threatened! I'm too damn old to outrun some young punk and I'm not about to let myself get "bitten" by some nut case! You can never tell if it is just some A-hole punk pulling a prank or a real psycho who wants to do you harm. And if either one gets too close, they are going to have a problem with Mr. Kimber!
    tcox4freedom likes this.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    Bill Murray should give this guy a few tips. He did the same thing in Zombieland and it didn't turn out too well for him.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Well,guess I need to run out and buy that new fangled Hornady Zombie ammo.

I went to high school with the kid and trust me its not fake. He does dangerous pranks like this all the time on his channel to try and get recognized by producers and the film industry. Idiot? He just doesnt realize what could happen like we do but idiot nonetheless. I actually think he wants dangerous situations like that to happen just for recognition by the media and for his videos to go viral.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links