Long time memorabilia dealer convicted - machine guns and Coke

This is a discussion on Long time memorabilia dealer convicted - machine guns and Coke within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Man sentenced in Norfolk for having machine guns | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com Funny, the article doesn't say what the FBI used for probable cause, just ...

Thread: Long time memorabilia dealer convicted - machine guns and Coke

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

Long time memorabilia dealer convicted - machine guns and Coke

Man sentenced in Norfolk for having machine guns | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

Funny, the article doesn't say what the FBI used for probable cause, just that an agent was a customer in an investigation. No allegation he sold full auto weapons. Possibly he was "dealing" without an FFL. Of course the 51.5 grams of cocaine didn't help his cause.

If I had been on his jury, I would have voted NG on the gun charges to nullify a stupid law.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

2. Remove Ads

No patience for drugs and no patience for anyone involved with them. Hand cuff him and kick him off of a bridge in a river. Next LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by ramitupurs84 View Post
    No patience for drugs and no patience for anyone involved with them. Hand cuff him and kick him off of a bridge in a river. Next LOL...
    On this we agree

VIP Member
    No sympathy for him at all. He knew the law and chose to violate it. In his own words to the court:

"I should have had them all registered," he said.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Umm, who exactly does one victimize by choosing to put drugs into their own body, or having a machine gun. The answer is no one. I have no sympathy for the idiotic laws he violated, or for those who push them.

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peckman28 View Post
    Umm, who exactly does one victimize by choosing to put drugs into their own body, or having a machine gun. The answer is no one. I have no sympathy for the idiotic laws he violated, or for those who push them.
    And I have no sympathy for a idiot...

VIP Member
    And I have no sympathy for idiots who have no sympathy for the people who have no sympathy for the other people who don't always brush their teeth before bed!

As to the BG? I think he got what he deserved.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Links