Impressed with my new E Series

This is a discussion on Impressed with my new E Series within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hey everyone! I took my new S&W E series to the range Friday. Wow! I was impressed and very pleased! I have the black, 1911TA ...

Thread: Impressed with my new E Series

Hey everyone! I took my new S&W E series to the range Friday. Wow! I was impressed and very pleased! I have the black, 1911TA model. First of all, I could not believe how smooth it was. I have shot 380s that have a lot more recoil than this. I know this is a much bigger gun, but still, it's a .45. Seocnd, I did not have a single issue. I fired 80 rounds through it. Can't wait to go back and shoot it some more. To me, this is the perfect nightstand gun. I have a light on order for it. I am anxious to put that on it. I love 1911s, but I have never fired one quite like this. I would DEF recommend it!

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    Since you're (relatively) new to DC, we'll let this one go just this time. But from here on out, any mention/posting about a new piece MUST come with a photo! Come on, if you're gonna' brag, the least you can do is attach a photo of your new "toy".

BTW, I've been dreaming about the SW1911Sc. Congrats on your new 1911TA and welcome to DC.

MCG

p.s. It's never too late to post that pic.
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

VIP Member
    Thought it was going to be a Mercedes. Anyway, welcome and congratulations!
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Links