Latest 2 toys...

This is a discussion on Latest 2 toys... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Alright... There goes all my fun toy fund. I got 2 things I've been wanting for a while. I will enjoy them, and if I ...

Thread: Latest 2 toys...

Latest 2 toys...

Alright... There goes all my fun toy fund. I got 2 things I've been wanting for a while. I will enjoy them, and if I get bored, I will sell and get something else. for now I'm pretty excited.

the 5.7 is new to me, and I heard it's lots of fun to shoot at the range... I will find out. Not sure on the ballistic capabilities. We did see what it did at ft hood though... I decided against the .50AE for now because of the MK23 that I jumped on. I prefer that for now. still a huge gun, but more practical, I will get the deagle eventually.

I got some SS198LF ammo for it. it was 28 bucks at my LEO/MIL only store.

Here is the ammo -
    5.7x28 SS198LF

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Congrats on the new additions. I have to plead ignorance here b/c I've never heard of the 5.7 before. I just looked at some YT videos and it looks like a really cool gun. Please let us know how it fares when you take it to the range. I love the color too - its a great looking gun - I really like the looks of it.

Yeah, lots of controversy on that pistol. Alot of people (including me sometimes) disrespect the ballistics of the gun because of the caliber. They say it is weak and doesn't perform.

but then you go look at Ft Hood shootings and see what kind of damage it did. (13 dead, 29 wounded)

I am very attached to my five seven. it is ligther than my mp9c!!!

very nice to shoot as well. I just bought more ammo for it... at 28 bucks at my local store, it aint cheap (and that's the good stuff that sells online for 35 bucks)

the mk23 is fun too, but it's huge. great range gun. most accurate pistol I have shot with the right ammo.

Links