add ons for a tarus PT709ss?

This is a discussion on add ons for a tarus PT709ss? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Im new and this might have been discussed previously but i have searched continuously on the forum and can find no info on it, but ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By grnwdjsn

Thread: add ons for a tarus PT709ss?

add ons for a tarus PT709ss?

Im new and this might have been discussed previously but i have searched continuously on the forum and can find no info on it, but i would like to know if anyone knows where i can get aftermarket add ons for my Tarus PT709 slim. aftermarket sights etc. Any help would be appreciated and it seems like a small market of parts offered for it.

2. Remove Ads

sgb
    Few companies make such aftermarket accessories for the lesser quality low cost firearms as the demographic that purchase such firearms do so primarily due to low cost and aren't going to spend much $$$ accessorizing them. The market is driven by demand, no demand no market. My .02
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

i assumed that since tarus has been bought out that the aftermarket parts would expand to a degree even for low quality pistols.

FYI Crimsontrace makes a laser and

Advantage Tactical makes some sights for it:

Taurus 709 & 740 ATS Sight

I hope this helps. God Bless

Pierce grip extensions are a real plus. I put them on mine and love it. They are easily removed for pocket carry. I was looking to upgrade sights as well, but in the short term just painted the front sight dot blaze orange and it made a huge difference for me in sight acquisition. I also don't consider this a low quality gun, I have 1000 rounds through mine now with no issues and would stack it up against Ruger LC9 or Kahr CM9 any day.
    chrisgeeo likes this.

thanks im def going to upgrade and i do like my 709 for what i do with it. i havent had it long so i cant attest for its durability but its nice to know i didnt buy garbage like a high point or something.

Links