Sig P250 sc 9mm

This is a discussion on Sig P250 sc 9mm within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Haven't seen any recent post about this weapon. I was wondering has anyone shot a newer one? I handled it at the lgs I liked ...

Thread: Sig P250 sc 9mm

Sig P250 sc 9mm

Haven't seen any recent post about this weapon. I was wondering has anyone shot a newer one? I handled it at the lgs I liked the feel the trigger pull wasn't a problem for me. Just wondering have the kinks been worked from the earlier models?

2. Remove Ads

I've got a relatively new 9mm SC (Early 2012 mfg), and really enjoy it. I don't do any formal logs, but I'm close to 500 or more rounds through it, various makes and weights, no problems. My only problem was self-induced - failure to feed because I hit the mag release.

I really like the trigger, but I grew up on revolvers. It points really well, and shots from the draw go where I'm looking. Very accurate for a small pistol - I'm not a super shot and can now keep ~3" group at 7yds at a round every second or so. I'm still learning how to get accurate with faster rates. Like a J-frame, I find it accentuates poor grip and trigger techniques a lot more than a SAO or Glock/XD-style trigger.

One thing I don't like is the X-GRip extension for the longer mags. Poor concept and execution. Just go with longer mags - the rubber rings just get in the way.
    Last edited by NH_Esau; June 22nd, 2012 at 04:18 AM.

I like mine, I have over 3000 rounds through it with no problems. It is my daily carry.

I have a P250c 40sw. 750 rounds no problems. I like it.

Links