Unboxing Reveals the Nanny State - VIDEO

This is a discussion on Unboxing Reveals the Nanny State - VIDEO within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; And here is what you get from Beretta when you buy a model 92 series handgun. The pistol comes covered with oil, which you have ...

And here is what you get from Beretta when you buy a model 92 series handgun. The pistol comes covered with oil, which you have to clean off before you shoot it. Do as I say, not as I did. <g>

The interesting thing is the junk they have to put in the box to satisfy the nanny states of the People's Republic of California and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, which insists on..well, just watch

Beretta 92 Unboxing

VIP Member
    Big difference from the S&W Model 41 I have. The gun dates from the 1970s, the instruction manual consists of only one sheet printed in English and no lock or spent cases included.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Love it....speaking of spent cases, this pistol was imported directly from Beretta in Italy, no spent case.

I actually don't mind the spent case, but sheet of paper from MASS was something else.

Links