AGCA Gun Show in Birmingham, Alabama

AGCA Gun Show in Birmingham, Alabama

This is a discussion on AGCA Gun Show in Birmingham, Alabama within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Anyone here ever been to the AGCA Gun Show in Birmingham, Alabama? I've heard it's a big show and I'm hoping that more dealers = ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BamaT

Thread: AGCA Gun Show in Birmingham, Alabama

Question AGCA Gun Show in Birmingham, Alabama

Anyone here ever been to the AGCA Gun Show in Birmingham, Alabama? I've heard it's a big show and I'm hoping that more dealers = better prices.
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

Sorry I'm just now seeing your post. There are 3 AGCA gun shows each year in Birmingham, and they are usually bigger and better than some others you see advertised. I've been going to their shows, missing only a few, since 1980. Unfortunately, they're not quite as big or good as they used to be. Still, they are the best shows in Alabama. Just got home from it, in fact. I almost always find something of interest to buy, but in any event I just enjoy walking around and checking things out. I have bought 3 or 4 guns at the show through the years, but prices can vary widely, you need to know what you are looking for and some idea of a decent price. For example, today I saw Smith 442's priced anywhere from $360 to $449. Same with ammo, or anything else, really. Buyer beware....
    mano3 likes this.
    NRA Life Member

Sponsored Links