Glock ghost trigger connector question

This is a discussion on Glock ghost trigger connector question within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hi everyone I recently received my ghost ultimate trigger connector today for my g19 gen4. I installed it correctly just like I did on my ...

Thread: Glock ghost trigger connector question

Glock ghost trigger connector question

Hi everyone
    I recently received my ghost ultimate trigger connector today for my g19 gen4. I installed it correctly just like I did on my 26. Now, the problem I'm having is whenever I pull the slide back on the 19 it's noticeably heavier/harder to pull than what it was when it has the original connector in. I put the stock glock connector in and it went away. It was then easy to slide back and forth. I'm guessing I need to bend the ghost connector a bit? Its the ultimate 3.5 connector and states "drop in no modication necessary?" Any help would be great. Thanks

2. Remove Ads

You guys and your Glock connector mods......................
    I would like a pic of your frame from the top with your Ghost connector installed. I'll understand if you are not able to do this. I'm going to bet that your Ghost connector is pinching the trigger bar against the frame. How far does the Ghost connector stick out away from the trigger mechanism housing compared to the OEM connector? The connectors should be near 90 an 'L' shape. Bend your Ghost connector to match the OEM and you will more than likely see some improvement. Do let me know how you make out with this ordeal.

Bending parts to make it work LOL
    Glock 20sf, Glock 19 gen4, Glock 26 gen3, Colt 1911 Series 80

Quote Originally Posted by RubenZ View Post
    Bending parts to make it work LOL
    Non-OEM parts mind you. Parts can be duplicated even by the blueprints, but others' parts will never be exactly identical. The difference lies within the factory tooling and machinery producing the copy. Even by bending the aftermarket connector to match the OEM connector at the perpendicular ends, the radius of the bend still won't be exactly the same (picture it in your mind now), but it should work almost like the original. Things to expect with aftermarket parts even if the manufacturer claims that it's a 'drop in fit'.

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Call Ghost, great customer service. You may have to do some filing on the connector. Mine is awesome. I believe they will send you a new one at no cost.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

Follow up by the OP? While we wait in suspense.......................................... .................................................. ....

Links