What about Beretta Nano 9mm - Page 2

What about Beretta Nano 9mm

This is a discussion on What about Beretta Nano 9mm within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'll chip in with my opinion. I like my Nano. I usually pocket carry but IWB sometimes. This is not a range gun you go ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What about Beretta Nano 9mm

I'll chip in with my opinion. I like my Nano. I usually pocket carry but IWB sometimes.

This is not a range gun you go and shoot 200 rounds through, especially if you're smaller in stature.

It is accurate, small and not a .380.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Member: GeorgiaCarry.Org

I forgot to add that my wife who shoots an HK45C doesn't care for it. She doesn't like the DA trigger for every shot. She does like the size though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Member: GeorgiaCarry.Org

I have the nano. It's my carry gun. I carry it every day. I like the gun alot😄😄😄

nano

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoo View Post
    This is not exactly correct; the Nano does not have an externally accessible slide lock. The slide does lock back on an empty magazine and snaps forward in the conventional way on no magazine or loaded magazine. As an instructor I'm sure you'd agree novices (or experienced shooters) might not consider what the difference is or means if not spelled out correctly.

While critics may question the potential of this design vis-a-vis safety, loading or clearing jams, it does result in smooth sides on what, for me, has been a grab-free and jam-free pistol.

I recently bought my nano two months ago. i feel it shoots effectively and is fairly accurate upto 25 yds( have yet to adjust sights). Range ammo however ive only had three jams outta 700 + rds (2 jams and 1 range cartridge stuck in (range ammo default). other than that i would reccomend for ccw not as big or bulky as some say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links