Grips for Colt Agent Revolver

This is a discussion on Grips for Colt Agent Revolver within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I pocket carry my Colt Agent(1969) and it has the standard walnut stocks that cover the bottom of the grip and extend about 1/4 inch ...

Thread: Grips for Colt Agent Revolver

Senior Member Array royal barnes's Avatar

Grips for Colt Agent Revolver

I pocket carry my Colt Agent(1969) and it has the standard walnut stocks that cover the bottom of the grip and extend about 1/4 inch below the butt. I am looking at a set that are marked for the Colt Courier/Agent and appear to fit even with bottom of the grip with the base exposed. Is anyone familiar with this type of stocks and would they be correct for my gun?

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by royal barnes View Post
    I pocket carry my Colt Agent(1969) and it has the standard walnut stocks that cover the bottom of the grip and extend about 1/4 inch below the butt. I am looking at a set that are marked for the Colt Courier/Agent and appear to fit even with bottom of the grip with the base exposed. Is anyone familiar with this type of stocks and would they be correct for my gun?
    If you don't get an answer here ask the same at Colt Forum, Revolver section, those guys know everything about Colts. Put "Colt Forum" in Google or any search engine.

Links