Is My Gun Sighted For Me? - Page 2

Is My Gun Sighted For Me?

This is a discussion on Is My Gun Sighted For Me? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Along with that target, here is a good read on the thumbs forward grip. This grip changed my shooting drastically. The Combat Grip...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is My Gun Sighted For Me?

Along with that target, here is a good read on the thumbs forward grip. This grip changed my shooting drastically.

The Combat Grip
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

My cousin bought a M&P and thought his sights were off because he couldn't hit the paper. We looked at it and the front sight appeared to be off center. I tried shooting it and shot left with it a little. We were pretty convinced the sights were off. My uncle then put a dozen rounds through it right in the bulls-eye. I tried shooting it again and really focused on a proper trigger squeeze and started putting them right on target. I would recommend picking up some snap caps and practice dry firing it and working on your sight alignment while you squeeze the trigger.
    Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation. - Rule #23 in the USMC rules for gunfighting.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links