FN SCAR 17S
FN SCAR 17S
I have had a scar17 for 8 mo.'s The next gun I'd like to get is another one. Don't know what caliber. (I'D CHOOSE.) Pretty simple choice right now, the one and only``````````.308
1-Beretta PX 4 sub compact 9 mm
2-Optic for my AR
1. Another 1911... Maybe a DW
2. Beretta CX4 Storm Carbine 9mm
3. Zero Tolerance ZT350
I fondled a used S&W Chiefs Special yesterday LNIB 9MM.....Im in awe on how great these things were made
and the trigger.....you cant believe how light and smooth - Waiting on my offer to be accepted
1..IWB Crossbreed or Thesis
2. SW 3913/3914
Right now I'm thinking about something in 9mm that's good for concealed carry. I have A Taurus 92 but it's a little bulky and heavy for comfortable carry. I'm thinking maybe Glock 19. Anyone have any other suggestions let me hear 'em! (Keep suggestions limited to 9mm medium-frame and up. Don't want "pocket pistols" and already have a selection of 45 ACP stuff. Just looking to add a concealable 9mm. Thanks!)
My most sensible next choice would be a Remington 870.
However, what I really want the most is a Ruger .357 Vaquero.
When I asked my Mrs. Whec what she thought it should be, she simply replied "whichever costs less". :tired:
Springfield XDS .45 (or wait for the 9mm)
Taurus TCP .380 (had an LCP, hated it)
That's about it for me.
M&P9c next for me
1) Kahr CM9
2) Norinco NMH91 that I currently have on layaway.
3) I'm thinking some sort of revolver, but I keep jumping between calibers. .38 Special, .357, .44. I just don't know yet.
4) MORE AMMO!
5) Also have to add a S&W 6906 to the list. Sweet little Smith 9mm.
.300 WinMAG (Win M70 Sporter)
.338 WinMAG (Browning A-Bolt with BOSS)
1. Ruger sr9 (not the compact model) I had the chance to hold one the other day at the store and was impressed with how it felt in my hands.
2. AK or AR