- Can of green tip...
- A few thousand dollars for a lot more green tip and prolly some more XM193 too. And some more 45. And more 41 mag. and more 44 mag. and 270win....
- A sub gun. Still figuring this one out. A SUB2000 looks cheap and well reviewed. Oh and it folds. This will keep me from the ammo I "need"
Amt longslide 1911
i HAVE EVERYTHING ELSE THAN.
1: .30-30 probably just a marlin but hopefully a winchester
2: Ruger SP101 in .327 federal
3: Glock 29
Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
1. -- XDS9 :danceban:
2. -- Ruger Mini 30 with scope
3. -- Maybe a fiber optic sight for my XDM9
ALWAYS & CONTINUAL -- more and more 9mm ammo, 22LR, .308 ammo, 7.62/5.56 ammo, .357 ammo, 12ga slugs & buckshot, etc.
1. S&W 638 2.5"
2. Kel-Tec KSG
3. AR 15
In that order.
1. 1911, still looking into which one.
2. Remington 870 tactical express shotgun.
3. Ammo for all.
1: Springfield M1-A
2: Springfield Lightweight Champion Operator 4" 1911
3: Draco SBR
4: Colt Delta Elite
No specific order.
AMMO, AMMO, and more AMMO!!
And I may buy some more....
pump 12g shotgun, 1911(s), ar
You know....I really don't have anything on the list right now. Next? Maybe a 4th Gen Glock? Walther P22? Single action revolver? I think of myself as pretty well rounded now...no active "wants" actually. Likes? Several. Once you're over the hill you might understand. If I told you I'm on the lookout for a couple of surplus claymore mines what would that get me?
Originally Posted by kerberos
.... I know a guy .....
Originally Posted by Ram Rod
Ran across that S/S Marlin 336 at a local pawn shop yesterday.
It was totally spotless!
At $515, it was hard to pass up...
There's one in similar condition on GunBroker for $699.
Anyone know what they sell for New?
Quality single stack 9mm (waiting to see what S&W has to offer on 4/12/12)
M&P .22 (or, if Apex ever gets around to a conversion, maybe one of those)
Ruger Take-down 10/22
.308 or .30-06 rifle with optics
Contemplating the aluminum triggers for the Kel-tec PF9 and P11
1. AR 15 built from parts and in the spirit of keeping this a sort post I will not list them.
2. .22 pistol. Not sure on which yet but always looking for a sweet deal.
3. Savage bolt action in .270 win.