One of the best pro-gun videos I've seen

This is a discussion on One of the best pro-gun videos I've seen within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Bill Whittle gets it. Here's his YouTube channel: BillWhittleChannel - YouTube...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: One of the best pro-gun videos I've seen

Bill Whittle gets it.

Here's his YouTube channel: BillWhittleChannel - YouTube

VIP Member
    That was good, thanks for posting.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Yup Bill Whittle gets it in so many ways and I always enjoy watching his videos and listening to what he has to say. But even better is how he says it. If you haven't seen it, look on his YouTube channel for his firewall video on why conservatives suck (being one that is)

Edit:

Last edited by W9HDG; August 10th, 2012 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Added additional video
    DC and BurgerBoy like this.

Excellent video!
    Thanks for posting it.
    The United States Constitution 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    Nice! Thanks

Love those....guess what's gonna be posted on MY FaceBook account later today
    Fortune Favors the Bold!

Excellent vid's thanks for shareing the link. Does shareing have an "e" or not?
    BA
    Kahr CM9, Beretta PX4 SC .40, Ruger LCP/LM, Dan Wesson .357, Beretta 21A .22, Four Aces .22, H&R .22, Marlin .22 rifle and 1946 Remington 12 gauge.

Quote Originally Posted by bandrich View Post
    Excellent vid's thanks for shareing the link. Does shareing have an "e" or not?
    No it does not. SHARING

Now don't go flaming me for be a spelling nazi, he asked, I'm just helpin' a brotha out.
    oneshot likes this.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Maltz View Post
    Bill Whittle gets it.

Here's his YouTube channel: BillWhittleChannel - YouTube

How come I've never seen this guy on any cable TV interviews? His statements supporting the Second Amendment were some of the best I ever heard. And he presented those ideas in a clear, cogent, reasonable fashion.

I vote for Bill Whittle as the new front-man for the NRA. Wayne LaPierre is a nice guy, but Bill Whittle should replace Wayne RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

-
    'Be careful, even in small matters' - Miyamoto Musashi

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joker1 View Post
    No it does not. SHARING

Now don't go flaming me for be a spelling nazi, he asked, I'm just helpin' a brotha out.
    My mother was an English teacher, my father a math teacher. Both were disappointed. The person who invented spell check should have their likeness carved onto Mount Rushmore. Now just looking for a similar application called math check. Followed by one called common sense check and IQ check LOL
    joker1 likes this.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

great videos thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy-SS View Post
    How come I've never seen this guy on any cable TV interviews? His statements supporting the Second Amendment were some of the best I ever heard. And he presented those ideas in a clear, cogent, reasonable fashion.

I vote for Bill Whittle as the new front-man for the NRA. Wayne LaPierre is a nice guy, but Bill Whittle should replace Wayne RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

-
    His focus is conservatism in general, not just guns. That being non-gun related political, I won't get into that too deeply here, but if you're interested in that sort of thing, I highly recommend checking out his other Firewall and Afterburner videos. (Afterburners are on the pjtv channel, but just search Bill Whittle Afterburner and they'll come up.) Especially see the What We Believe series and the Constrained vs Unconstrained videos. All his videos boil things down to the most very basic principles, and he's able to explain those core principles like almost no one else. And he does so without sounding like he's preaching to the choir. Very good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltz View Post
    His focus is conservatism in general, not just guns. That being non-gun related political, I won't get into that too deeply here, but if you're interested in that sort of thing, I highly recommend checking out his other Firewall and Afterburner videos. (Afterburners are on the pjtv channel, but just search Bill Whittle Afterburner and they'll come up.) Especially see the What We Believe series and the Constrained vs Unconstrained videos. All his videos boil things down to the most very basic principles, and he's able to explain those core principles like almost no one else. And he does so without sounding like he's preaching to the choir. Very good stuff.
    Yeah man, I've been watching the videos ever since you posted the original link. I quickly realized he was way more than just a 2A supporter. Forget about being Liberal or Conservative - Whittle is a terrific spokesman for basic, Constitutional rights that affect all of us.
    W9HDG likes this.
    'Be careful, even in small matters' - Miyamoto Musashi

Bill Whittle is probably my favorite political pundit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    W9HDG likes this.
    ~Mike
    Glock 17, Dale Fricke Archangel, Wilderness Tactical belt.
    My Guns and Tattoos Blog

Bill Whittle for President! Seriously though, excellent video and message..Spot on IMO.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links