Nugent Bets Bill O’Reilly $10,000 He Can NOT Buy a Machine

This is a discussion on Nugent Bets Bill O’Reilly $10,000 He Can NOT Buy a Machine within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Azchief Could not even make it throught the whole interview. If you ask a question then don't allow the person to provide ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Nugent Bets Bill O’Reilly $10,000 He Can NOT Buy a Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Azchief View Post
    Could not even make it throught the whole interview. If you ask a question then don't allow the person to provide an answer without cutting them off and spouting your BS it's not a true interview or logical debate!
    Agreed. I can't ever watch one of his "interviews" because it seriously pisses me off how he doesn't even let anybody respond.. which I'm assuming is out of fear of being proven wrong.
    Poseidon and CIBMike like this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    Agreed. I can't ever watch one of his "interviews" because it seriously pisses me off how he doesn't even let anybody respond.. which I'm assuming is out of fear of being proven wrong.
    As soon as you start making interviewer look like an complete idiot they cut you off and move on next segment. i see it happen on cnn all the time

Quote Originally Posted by CIBMike View Post
    If you sucked all the blah ,blah ,blah out of silly billy there wouldn't be much left.
    Probably not, he'd still be a multi-, multi-millionaire. He's already made his cash making our lives worse.
    Our current plan for Universal Iron Lung coverage, just sayin'.
    Wisest. Retirement. Plan. Ever.
    Good thing the March of Dimes worked. How, why?

Alternately, for those with a tool shed, ideas, or creative loved ones to tell..

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    Bill O'Reilly is, Um,,,,,,,,,,

Just so I don't get any Boo-Boo's on my DC report card,
    A Doofus!!!!!!
    Always has been, Always will be.
    With friends like him, Conservative, Freedom loving Americans don't need any enemies.
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    Was going to add my opinion, but this pretty much sums it up! :) Couldn't really take him before, but that segment really did it. No more "no spin zone" for me.
    "They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?" ~ Paul Harvey

VIP Member
    Apparently, that interview (our should I say 'monologue') was more than the ASA could bear:

American Silencer Association Calls for O

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    I'm not sure that Bill understands what an AK-47 is. He may think this is a machine gun.

I CAN go to a local gun show and walk out with an AK47 or AR15 without filling out any forms or background checks by buying from a private seller. Offer me 10K to do that and I'll take your money but NOT a machine gun.
    That's the problem, these media windbags spout off these buzzwords that they really have no clue about. It's to create ratings and hysteria. I cannot watch most of these talking head shows because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crescentstar View Post
    O'Reilly is a pompous windbag.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    Sooner or later every talk show windbag tries to morph into Jerry Springer because that's the benchmark for the ratings race. It's a sad commentary on the intelligence of the average TV viewer.

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Maybe Bill could see if the BATFE has any left over MGs in their F&F closet.
    msgt/ret, ExSoldier and JoJoGunn like this.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

I think Ted is a Rockstar nut job but as usual he's on point. ..at least at the beginning. Usually he screws up his interviews by going off half cocked like, well, a madman. People would listen to him more if he'd just stop the nutjob routine.

That said. I was ready to start my own madman routine and throw things at my TV set when I was watching Bill-O'turd talk about this. I want to ring his neck through the TV screen. He's just asinine.

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    Two nuts fighting over a squirrel.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    Ugh. I know too many 'conservatives' that worship at the feet of O'Reilly. They believe whatever he tells them to.
    I can't speak for the people you know, but everyone that I know sceptically watches O'Reilly like they do any media wonk.

It has been interesting to see his evolving since Obama got in. He was so bound up in the Obama hype at first it was almost sickening , but over the past three years he has opened his eyes....a bit....and shows all the "blemishes" on the Obama reign.

Anyone who follows blindly any wonk or group is a fool. I am afraid we maybe surrounded by fools. We will know how many in a few months.

BTW I watch O'Reilly not for his "stunning" commentary, but because he gets interesting guests and I have a hard time with large doses of Hannity.
    HotGuns likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

He'll be like Rush L and wind up in the Betty Ford clinic, He better lay of the pills
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Here's where O'Reilly Stands on most everything. This is his 60 Minutes interview. His gun views come about 3/4 of the way thru. He is ANTIGUN by his own words.
    60 Minutes: Mike Wallace Takes On Bill O'Reilly | Crooks and Liars
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Seriously, it would probably be cheaper to pay Nugent the $10K than to legally purchase a full auto.

Sent from my Galaxy S2
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

O'Reilly should feature himself on "Pinhead or Patriot". --- He's a Pinhead!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links