I'm going to get (Hopefully)

This is a discussion on I'm going to get (Hopefully) within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Something that I've always wanted. When I got my C&R they were in the catalogs to buy but I thought they were too expensive. So ...

Thread: I'm going to get (Hopefully)

I'm going to get (Hopefully)

Something that I've always wanted. When I got my C&R they were in the catalogs to buy but I thought they were too expensive. So I thought, "I'll just get one later".

The dried up . Couldn't find them anywhere, no way, none to be found.

Well, when bored (at work) I sometimes go to google and search things. I just happened to put the name of this pistol into it and it hit on a dealer (oh, I need input on pros/cons of Florida Gun Works).

And behold, what did I see "******** COMING SOON". Well, I put in my pre-order.

Emailed them to make sure they had my C&R on file, they told me to go ahead and fax mine. I did. Got an email back saying that ******* should be in within 2 weeks.

I'm going to get a *******, I'm going to get a *******.

Can you guess what it is? And I do need feedback, good and bad, on Florida Gun Works.

A penny to the first one that guesses it without going to their website.

Wayne

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I cheated..

I only saw one item in the C&R handgun section that wasn't in stock...and I would like one for myself, too!

Was it from South America?
    "I surrounded 'em"- Alvin York

"They're ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six"- Jeff Cooper

VIP Member
    I don't know if it was here or on another board, but earlier this year there was a long and mostly negative discussion of floridagunworks.com. Found it.

http://www.gunboards.com/forums/topi...OPIC_ID=171451

There was a link to it on the Makarov board.

But if you decide to try and are able to get a Sistema let me know. I want one too.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Senior Member Array AirForceShooter's Avatar
    I hope you do well with Florida Gun works.

AFS
    Gun control is hitting what you aim at

Thanks for the link Dr

That's okay if they try to fraud me, they don't want to mess with the CC Company that I used , they have very agressive lawyers that they aren't afraid to use.

I had one company, name withheld due to they are still in court with this CC company, who not only got my money back but they are sueing for me for other damages that they felt I encountered by dealing with this company (I didn't even ask them to do this, I got a call from the lawyer and he said, "You are very very stressed out about his right?". I said, "Well, I just wanted my money back" and he said, "No, You ARE very stressed out right".

I said, yeah, I guess so and he said, that's good enough for us, you have been named on the law suit also.

One thing that I learned is NEVER use your debit card. The banks usually don't even try to get your money back and don't work with you. Credit Card companies will and will reverse the charge faster than a bank with a debit card.

I hope that they don't try to screw me over, for their sakes more then mine. I will get my money back, and they may lose alot more then they figured. This CC company don't take poop from no one .

Wayne

VIP Member
    Wayne, ain't it good to know there are still companies that care about their customers? I use a company that has the same kind of attitude about what happens to its customers. That's why I continue to give them all my business and to tell others about it.

Let us know if you order the Sistema and then how long it takes to get it. This forum also has a bit of weight that it can put behind a member. No gun business wants to get an gun board with over 2000 ACTIVE members mad at them. They realize like some other groups do, that for every one person you alienate you lose 5 to 10 potential customers. With our close communication to over 2000 active members alienating one of them could cost a company between 10 and 20 thousand potential customers. CC is becoming the 600 lb. gorilla of gun boards.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Dr, Thanks

Well, if they don't send out the order by October 9th (they said within 2 weeks) then I will email them and then if they decide to do the silent treatment will come to CC and make a post.

I will also reverse the charges on the credit card (of which they already charged) and then pursue criminal charges against them for fraud, theft, and anything else that my credit card company can come up with.

I will also make a phone call to ATF due to I am buying this under my 03 license which makes it collector to dealer federal buy. If nothing else maybe put up a red flag in the ATF database to keep an eye on this dealer and maybe it will be enough to get their license pulled (if they have had other calls).

No, when it comes to firearms, I don't mess around. And this is two federally licensed people dealing together which may or may not help in the situation.

I will also make a call to the police department in the city/county that they are in, since it would constitute theft.

As far as them saying that they shipped it and it doesn't show, I'm having it shipped to my work office and the FedEx guy knows me very well. He will know if he made a stop here and what he brought because when he reads any sort of firearm name he always wants to know what I got, can he see, etc.. (FedEx and UPS guys are great! They are not anti's, that is for sure).

Thanks again Doc, I really apreciate it.

Wayne

Links