Does anybody have a clue what is going on

This is a discussion on Does anybody have a clue what is going on within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Does anybody have a clue what is going on in this country. Should I feel more paranoid than I already do, our government has our ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Does anybody have a clue what is going on

Does anybody have a clue what is going on in this country. Should I feel more paranoid than I already do, our government has our own military training for civil unrest in this country, all these different agencies are buying up ammunition like crazy, they just gave permission for the military to work with police agencies, now we have flying drones in our country watching us, but if we buy too much ammunition we are put on a watch list , same thing goes if we purchase to much survival food or survival supplies they even have hardware stores watching out for them if people buy too much of one item,and they have charge card agencies watching out for them looking for Pacific purchases ,and they have their hands in our Internet as well, but yet our own government has their own doomsday shelters and all of their supplies that we paid for, but I guess that is okay. I think the national water supply agency just purchased ammunition also the National Weather Service purchased ammunition and some part of the Social Security purchased ammunition, what the heck is going on, what don't we know. We know our government has been watching very closely other countries where the people overthrew the government could it be they think something might happen here. And now they blame everything on 9/11 that gives them a legitimate right to take away parts of our freedom here because of Homeland security, and now a friend of mine just sent me this link
    Army colonel ignites firestorm with article on crushing a 'tea party insurgency' - National Conservative | Examiner.com

OD*
    "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go around repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."
    ~ Charles Austin Beard
    CIBMike, Bad Bob, darbo and 6 others like this.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

There's an interesting insight into what may be happening to this country in the book in my sig line...

PS. I have no affiliation with the author or publisher.
    RemMod597 likes this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

VIP Member
    My favorite book addresses this:

"Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed."
    John 3:20
    BurgerBoy, mkh, 640girl and 11 others like this.

Just watch and wait. Buy ammo...
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

Kick back in your lazy boy, drink a beer, smoke a cig..You will know when the time has come. Prepare, and pray nothing happens.
    rdpG19, ericb327, mano3 and 8 others like this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Be a good time to evaluate your supplies, relationships, and most of all your place in eternity. I don't think this can be fixed by man. I'm trusting in Jesus.

Grab your daughter

Grab your wife

Lock the door and run for your life!!!
    Once likes this.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Lock the door and run for your life? I'm confused.

Sent from my palm device
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

VIP Member
    Hide your kids, hide your wife...
    Rollo and BigJon10125 like this.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Listening to Alex Jones by any chance?
    mano3 and Toorop like this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Member Array chiefs-special-guy's Avatar
    I have only two points to make.
    1. Do not worry too much- while the govt. is scary, they are also incredibly incompetent. their goals and their ability to achieve them are only distantly related.
    2. The comments above about Christ are quite relevant. He is my boss, not the government. He is the one I worry about following, not the clowns running this country. Keep your eyes on the prize. And have no fear.
    Six for sure...Uh, I mean Five. Five for sure..

What's going on is the same old garbage: Politicians are reversing their stances, people are killing each other for no reason, kids are freaking out their parents, terrorists and other bad guys are blowing themselves up in the name of their deity (hahaha jokes on you Hadji) crackheads are mistaking gum for pennies on the sidewalk and we're all standing here with our thumb someplace warm. Just keep that chamber filled and you'll probably be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    Hide your kids, hide your wife...
    OPFOR... Your my freaking hero...

Edit - Please provide your address so I can send you a bill for the replacement of my keyboard that is now covered in vodka and cranberry that came out of my nose. I honest to god have tears in my eyes I am laughing so hard because I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing. And then BANG , Antoine Dobson!
    jessielong6 likes this.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

VIP Member
    I aims to please... :)
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links