Have you guys seen this anti-gun page?? - Page 3

Have you guys seen this anti-gun page??

This is a discussion on Have you guys seen this anti-gun page?? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Face book= waste of time...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Have you guys seen this anti-gun page??

VIP Member
    Face book= waste of time
    OD* and ccw9mm like this.

Distinguished Member Array Jason Storm's Avatar
    It is a waste of time but since I had extra time, I trolled over there and posted a lot of pro-gun rants, mainly straightforward but being professional at the same time. It took a while for them to block me but it was a pleasure irritating them.

Go to this one, if you want to. They haven't banned me yet and there are some posts from 2A supporters like myself over there.
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/bradycampaign

What I find funny is that the NRA and several other pro-gun pages routinely debate with anti-gunners, and only the ones that are completely rude an irate get banned. I had a pretty civil debate on the Brady page awhile back, but got banned in the middle of it.

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    They're part of the Soros funded group and will be speaking in Nevada about banning weapons here:

NRA-ILA | Nevada: Legislative Interim Committee to Take on "Assault Weapons"

NV assault weapon ban agenda

Please note the public doesn't get to speak!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

It took a while but I finally got banned from another ant-gun site on Facebook last Friday. Well, all I can say is that they are afraid of hearing reality and are warped in their own idealistic view of the world.

I do not have the facespace
    English is my second language, I have been told my use of it is harsh, apologies if this is the matter.

You know what stops a bad guy with a gun? A good guy with a gun

Stupid is ,,,, as stupid does,,,, Sir If they want to be stupid,,, its OK.

Me I think
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
    Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.

Quote Originally Posted by 02R1 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/CoalitiontoStopGunViolence

I responded to a few people in a professional way and i got banned from it. I don't have a problem having a mature debate with anti-gunners. I put several in check and banned! lol
    You have now earned your badge. I would take it as a compliment.

They like to sit around, drinks some wine, lattes, or smoke a little grass and talk about how wonderful the world could be, while avoiding the realities of life, or what it is actually like. They see everything and everyone who wants to deal in reality, as an invader, and to blame for why the world isn't what they would like it to be.

We sit around, talking about the realities of life, and how we can protect ourselves from being a victim of it. We see everyone who doesn't live in the real world, as living in a fantasy world which bears no logic , no reason, and makes no sense at all.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

I posted my .02. I told them to ban hammers and cars.

I won't get that 30 seconds wasted back.

Had to take a look at the page, nothing but tired old liberal anti-gun rhetoric. Made the mistake of clicking on this article Sanjay Sanghoee: What the Founding Fathers Would Have Done About Gun Violence in America without noticing its a huff-post article, and half way through I wanted to vomit, claiming that the founding fathers would want the government restricting a right they specifically guaranteed us.

I swear, it must be all that pot these liberals smoke just killing off brain cells.

So much for tolerance & acceptance by the left. I too am for "the end of gun violence" (who wouldn't be?), but until that utopian world is achieved, I'm keeping mine, and keeping it VERY handy.
    Last edited by KimBobTex; September 4th, 2012 at 05:52 PM.
    Asked by a CNN reporter "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist"?, the Marine sniper simply shrugged & replied "recoil".

Now more than ever, we are at war on our home soil ... WAKE UP & arm our troops when they are on home soil!

WooHooo! I got banned too, just for pointing some stuff out and asking a few questions - of course, it would have taken a bit of logic to figure them out.

Hahahaa havent gotten banned yet. Nobody wants to take me on...guess theyre too busy fabricating evil gun stories

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links