Have you guys seen this anti-gun page??

This is a discussion on Have you guys seen this anti-gun page?? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; https://www.facebook.com/CoalitiontoStopGunViolence I responded to a few people in a professional way and i got banned from it. I don't have a problem having a mature ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Have you guys seen this anti-gun page??

Have you guys seen this anti-gun page??

https://www.facebook.com/CoalitiontoStopGunViolence

I responded to a few people in a professional way and i got banned from it. I don't have a problem having a mature debate with anti-gunners. I put several in check and banned! lol

2. Remove Ads

Of course you were banned - that's what you get for not agreeing with the left...
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

Senior Moderator
    Sorry it is not worth my time to spend on their page
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pgrass101 View Post
    Sorry it is not worth my time to spend on their page
    Agreed! Never argue with stupid people. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

I dont think they like guns...
    ClutchSR9C likes this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

VIP Member
    Can't fix stupid.

Spent a couple minutes on that page. To call most of those people absolutely pathetic is an insult to pathetic people everywhere.
    ErnieNWillis likes this.

Whether we want to to admit it or not,the antis have the right to express their opinion, as do we .

It could be interesting to see if they can point out just where we might be if there were not people with guns during the revolutionary war!

And why our forefathers took the guns up when they thought enough about freedom to care!

Why do we not speak either German or Japanese after two world wars? Freedom and the will to survive!

I am proud to be an American and will use any and all of the 20 something guns in my home to protect myself, and even those antis, when and if the need arises.

Our country was not formed by pantywaisted people wanting someone else to do the hard work! The true believers were, and are, ready to die for that freedom.

Just my 2 cents worth from sunny and 90 degree weather in Oregon, in the GOOD OLD, and FREE, USA!!!

Distinguished Member
    I looked and looked, but I just couldn't find the DISLIKE button! 'sup with that?
    BlueHawk76 likes this.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

How is it that people like that think the BG's abide by the same laws as everyone else??? So they take away the guns from law abiding citizens..Then what?? The BG's dont care they will still get the guns without a care that they broke the law.
    FTG-05 likes this.

GH
    I'm glad I didn't see it. Gotta watch the old blood pressure you know.

From my experience there is no way in hades that you'll ever convince an anti that a gun can be a useful, life-saving tool in the hands of a gun owner who knows the capabilities & dangers of his weapon & is trained. More than can be said by BGs with their firearms & fingers on the triggers from the time they pull it & get a negligent discharge.
    Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Special Warfare Mentor
    M&P40, M&P40C

I went to the sight and checked it out. I served my country to defend the right of free speech. So If we want our rights defended we must defend theirs' as well. They have the right to not like guns. OK, that being said...

There were some pretty outrageous posts made by some obvious gun-pro people. These kind of statements only fuel the anti-gun cause. Funny thing though, when I tried to actually click on those accounts they don't appear to even be real! So are these people creating fictious postings? I intend to investigate further and post the results of my findings.

But if you are a gun owner (what are the odds?) and reading this please understand that going to their website or pages and posting threats or making statements to the effect of putting guns in the hands of a five year old is the answer you're only hurting those of us who wish to protect our right to own a gun.
    sensei2, Sig35seven and krisspy like this.

Serve my country, swear an oath to protect it, pay my taxes, fly old glory in the front yard, love and protect my family, honor the vets before me and help fellow americans in need.
    By definition my country now calls me a radical

Senior Moderator
    Dont waste your time on that trash.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

I think it is ironic that they refer to it as "gun" violence. Seems to me it is "people" violence. Ban people.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

One of my hippie "friends" posted one of the pics from that page. It was stupid, something about a preschooler throwing a rock doesn't mean every preschooler should have a rock. Had to school her on reality, amazingly she did not agree...everyone is allowed an opinion, no matter how stupid!
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links