New plinker! - Page 2

New plinker!

This is a discussion on New plinker! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Got to love the 10/22, nice rifle....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: New plinker!

VIP Member
    Got to love the 10/22, nice rifle.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Bahahahahahahaha QK!!!!! Love it!

It is a 10/22 of course! Love mine, and have not yet got infected with the bug ghost tracker stated, however I combat it daily with medicine known as poverty!
    Remy likes this.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon10125 View Post
    Bahahahahahahaha QK!!!!! Love it!

It is a 10/22 of course! Love mine, and have not yet got infected with the bug ghost tracker stated, however I combat it daily with medicine known as poverty!
    I was almost infected. I had a list of mods I wanted to do to mine, but then decided I wanted a bolt .22 instead and sold the 10/22.

Kevin

Its a Ruger, if he breaks this one, we will all know he has a gun curse.....Nice rifle Rollo....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Nice. I won a tactical 10/22 at the FNRA banquet this past year and I LOVE it! Unbelievably fun little gun.

Congrats on the new gun, and nice scope, BTW.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    My first gun, a .22 Winchester Model 72, given to me at age 12 is still in my inventory. There will never be reason enough to get rid of it--except to pass on to the grandson!
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    Its a Ruger, if he breaks this one, we will all know he has a gun curse.....Nice rifle Rollo....
    One of 2 brands to not let me down yet. This is my third Ruger product and they have all be spectacular so far. Keeping my fingers crossed! And by the way. I think we already have established I have a gun curse, I don't think that's really up for debate :)
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

I like it. Every time I start thinking about a new gun Rollo gets something similar (then breaks it and talks me out of it).
    Rollo likes this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Oh, and funny story about the scope. I gave the gun to a buddy of mine to do a bit of trigger work on. He texts me the next day and says "You are banned from ever again, for any reason mounting another scope to any rifle. Ever. EVER. How many drinks did you have before you mounted this thing??!!" Apparently it was a little whopper jawed...
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

Every one needs at least one 22.
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

Rollo, you still got the egg timer to keep track of your warranty time left?
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by TWO GUNS View Post
    Every one needs at least one 22.
    I'm trying to decide if my next purchase should be a 22/45 or some variation of .22 snubby to serve as a practice analog for my j-frame...

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    Rollo, you still got the egg timer to keep track of your warranty time left?
    I have faith in Ruger :)

Soon, the transformation from nearly stock 10/22 with massive scope to the deadly accurate, incredibly sexy... TACTICOOL 10/22 SNIPER RIFLE will begin for you!!!

Haha mine is nearly complete, Tapco intrafuse stock, 40mm TruGlo red dot sight, tactical light mount, harris bipod, and single point sling.
    Living a life free from fear, means being able to protect it at all times.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    NRA

Holy crap, what a scope!! Where is your target, on the other side of Indiana?

I want one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links