Need some 1911/ammo help, please.

This is a discussion on Need some 1911/ammo help, please. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I managed to forget to call Springfield yet again today- stupid me- about my 1911-A1. No problems to report, just don't know about some ammo ...

Thread: Need some 1911/ammo help, please.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen

Need some 1911/ammo help, please.

I managed to forget to call Springfield yet again today- stupid me- about my 1911-A1.

No problems to report, just don't know about some ammo I have; for my last birthday my grandfather gave me some .45 ammo- factory reloaded .45ACP from the same company I buy my target ammo from (Georgia Arms). The only reason I question it is because it's 10-15 year old +P rated ammo.

If it was just plain 'spec' .45ACPs I wouldn't worry about it. I plan to call Springfield Monday morning- hopefully I can manage to remember, especially now that I've posted about it. I was just hoping for some input from some 1911 people, and some people who reload.

"Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

2. Remove Ads

Links