Which software to use for small IPSC matches?

This is a discussion on Which software to use for small IPSC matches? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; My gun club has recently started running some small, limited IPSC matches for our members. This has been a very welcome addition, especially for me. ...

Thread: Which software to use for small IPSC matches?

Which software to use for small IPSC matches?

My gun club has recently started running some small, limited IPSC matches for our members. This has been a very welcome addition, especially for me. I get very bored with 'bulls eye' shooting, LOL.

Anyway, we are currently entering all the scores and times by hand. However, I think it would be much nicer (and more exciting) to utilize a laptop to enter data in and let the computer do all the work. Additionally, I'd connect a second (much larger) screen to display scores, so that everyone can watch the match standings fluctuating in real time as each score gets posted.

Does anyone have any familiarity with IPSC scoring software for a Windows 7 PC???

Thanks for any help.

Dave in RI....
    'Be careful, even in small matters' - Miyamoto Musashi

2. Remove Ads

Web based match/scoring/result service Shoot'n Score It

Hi,

we are operating a web sport shooting service that does exactly what you are looking for.

SSI Latest matches

SSI support USPSA, IPSC, PPC, Steel, IDPA and SASS for now and you can use it to create
    your match, allow shooters to register (choose name, category, etc), enter scores, ...

Shoot'n Score It is officially approved by multiple IPSC Regions, USPSA and is used in both
    small and large matches (350+ competitors).

SSI works best if you have a internet connection at the range so you can enter scores but
    as you can *print* pdf scoresheets (with names and stage etc) you can also use these and
    then enter scores somewhere where you have internet connection (we are working on a
    iPhone, Android... scoring client that will work offline that is currently in beta-testing and
    will be releases in a couple of weeks).

Any questions - feel free to contact me and I will help out !

/ Jens

Disclaimer: I am operating this service and it is owned by my company but as it is *free* for
    usage this is not commercial / advertisement so please do not flame me on this.

Check out Shoot'n Score It

SSI Latest matches

Free web based match organization / scoring / result system for IPSC, USPSA, PPC, Steel, Cowboy, IDPA etc.

/ Jens

Links