Anyone have experience with MagGuts?

This is a discussion on Anyone have experience with MagGuts? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I just ordered a MagGuts conversion kit for my LCP magazine and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it. I'm not planning ...

Thread: Anyone have experience with MagGuts?

I just ordered a MagGuts conversion kit for my LCP magazine and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it. I'm not planning to carry with it until it has proven itself at the range, but getting an extra round without extending the magazine sounds tempting. Has to be reliable, though.

I've put my name on their list... they are apparently waiting for enough new orders to manufacture again, or something...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

If this is from Galloway then yeah been wondering too .. They are nice people and make good stuff so I would too like to know how it goes.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Quote Originally Posted by WrongRecroom View Post
    If this is from Galloway then yeah been wondering too .. They are nice people and make good stuff so I would too like to know how it goes.
    Don't know what your Galloway reference is... the company that makes Mag Guts is Corso... the website is here: MagGuts | The Last Round's On Us!

They manufacture guts for magazines in pocket guns like the S&W .380 BG or the Ruger LCP, that extend the capacity from from 6 rounds to 7, without an extension or change to the outside of the magazine.

Some have reviewed them and they appear to work and work well over time... an important consideration in an EDC firearm, no doubt.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Don't know what your Galloway reference is... the company that makes Mag Guts is Corso... the website is here: MagGuts | The Last Round's On Us!

They manufacture guts for magazines in pocket guns like the S&W .380 BG or the Ruger LCP, that extend the capacity from from 6 rounds to 7, without an extension or change to the outside of the magazine.

Some have reviewed them and they appear to work and work well over time... an important consideration in an EDC firearm, no doubt.
    Galloway Precision :: Ruger? Performance :: LCP Performance Parts :: MagGuts? High Capacity Magazine Conversion for Ruger LCP

They have them in stock .. They are in my old home town nice people and carry good stuff .. More then a few of my pocket guns have there stuff ...

let me know how they work if you get them I been thinking about them for some guns of my
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Quote Originally Posted by WrongRecroom View Post
    Galloway Precision :: Ruger? Performance :: LCP Performance Parts :: MagGuts? High Capacity Magazine Conversion for Ruger LCP

They have them in stock .. They are in my old home town nice people and carry good stuff .. More then a few of my pocket guns have there stuff ...

let me know how they work if you get them I been thinking about them for some guns of my
    Not in stock for my S&W BG .380
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Just got 2 MAG GUTS kits for my S & W BG .380.

Will install tomorrow, test Wednesday.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Installed one upgrade. Fired all 7 rounds flawlessly.

Need more ammo to run the gun more to confirm reliability. Carry mag will be the standard 6 round, for now.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Sponsored Links