Gun Zone Sign

Gun Zone Sign

This is a discussion on Gun Zone Sign within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Gun Zone Sign

Distinguished Member

Gun Zone Sign

"I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

mkh
    I like.

Is it really posted somewhere?

I like it, but it could be a bit better...adding a 10% discount to CCW permit holders.
    rammerjammer likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Sign, sign, everywhere a sign...
    Ionracas likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkh View Post
    I like.

Is it really posted somewhere?

I have no idea, it was just sent to me by a friend.

Must EVERYTHING be...advertised? Here's an idea, y'all run your lives & I'll run mine. We can share what we decide to share. No offense at all meant to the OP. It's just seems that any/everything is a STATEMENT any more. Why can't the fact that I regularly carry a gun simply be a quiet, personal decision?
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

For far too long people have been trying to keep "things" personal and private. By so doing you may be inviting corrosive ideology to creep into the culture. I only ask that people look at what has happened in the last 20 years to our American heritage. When I say heritage I do not mean "white people". I mean American of any race, religion, or ethnicity. To be an "American" now has become a global slur. The argument is being lost in all the noise of intolerance for what it use to mean to be "American". For some reason, we have allowed the usurpation of our traditional values. We have thrown in the towel on what family, marriage, fidelity, honesty, Christianity, and even Christmas means. The last truly American value we are struggling to hold onto is our 2nd Amendment. The other rights we thought we enjoyed have been stripped from the landscape. If you don't believe me, go to a liberal, criticize obama and see if you aren't labeled a racist...so much for Freedom of Speech. How about the Tea Party's freedom of association. Try to petition your government...please. So I say broadcast loudly your support of our of our "inalienable rights". All of them. The truth will set you free but you will suffer the "slings and arrows". Over 2000 years ago someone was crucified so that we would be free from fear among other things.

I am not saying America always got it right, but America always sought the truth and always worked to right a wrong when a wrong was discovered. We are letting our heritage slip away because we fear telling the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by ghost tracker View Post
    Must EVERYTHING be...advertised? Here's an idea, y'all run your lives & I'll run mine. We can share what we decide to share. No offense at all meant to the OP. It's just seems that any/everything is a STATEMENT any more. Why can't the fact that I regularly carry a gun simply be a quiet, personal decision?
    Because if we left it at that you would have no right to own or carry.
    Ksgunner likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lizjimbo View Post
    For far too long people have been trying to keep "things" personal and private. By so doing you may be inviting corrosive ideology to creep into the culture. I only ask that people look at what has happened in the last 20 years to our American heritage. When I say heritage I do not mean "white people". I mean American of any race, religion, or ethnicity. To be an "American" now has become a global slur. The argument is being lost in all the noise of intolerance for what it use to mean to be "American". For some reason, we have allowed the usurpation of our traditional values. We have thrown in the towel on what family, marriage, fidelity, honesty, Christianity, and even Christmas means. The last truly American value we are struggling to hold onto is our 2nd Amendment. The other rights we thought we enjoyed have been stripped from the landscape. If you don't believe me, go to a liberal, criticize obama and see if you aren't labeled a racist...so much for Freedom of Speech. How about the Tea Party's freedom of association. Try to petition your government...please. So I say broadcast loudly your support of our of our "inalienable rights". All of them. The truth will set you free but you will suffer the "slings and arrows". Over 2000 years ago someone was crucified so that we would be free from fear among other things.

I am not saying America always got it right, but America always sought the truth and always worked to right a wrong when a wrong was discovered. We are letting our heritage slip away because we fear telling the truth!
    So by minding my own business & asking/expecting you to mind yours, I'm somehow inviting "corrosive ideology"? The idea & ideals of personal opinion & responsibility seem, to me, as patently AMERICAN as any that you mention. I'm not keeping to myself because I fear the truth. I just grow tired of so many people shouting their own version of what THEY THINK "truth" is! Hell, I KNOW what I think. And other folks liking or disliking it matters not a damn to me. Quiet individualism is as American as Political Activism.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

I like this. I am going to show it to a local business owner friend of mine.

Michael

Let me simply say that the Jews in Europe were simply minding their own business when Hitler took the mentally unfit to be exterminated...and the rest is history!

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost tracker View Post
    It can be, but what does that have to do with the sign? The sign didn't say to take your clothes off and dance around with your gun for all to see.
    CIBMike likes this.

good sign
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Hey! I like it!

Serve my country, swear an oath to protect it, pay my taxes, fly old glory in the front yard, love and protect my family, honor the vets before me and help fellow americans in need.
    By definition my country now calls me a radical

Please let it be real and posted in a place to do good...........and the sign doesn't "tell" on anybody.
    The easy way is always mined.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links