Would I have problems with a 4 1/4" .357sig barrel placed into a M&P 40c?

This is a discussion on Would I have problems with a 4 1/4" .357sig barrel placed into a M&P 40c? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I asked this because I can't find any 3.5" .357sig barrels for my M&P 40c outside of the Stormlake barrels that cost $160 and I ...

Thread: Would I have problems with a 4 1/4" .357sig barrel placed into a M&P 40c?

Would I have problems with a 4 1/4" .357sig barrel placed into a M&P 40c?

I asked this because I can't find any 3.5" .357sig barrels for my M&P 40c outside of the Stormlake barrels that cost $160 and I just refuse to pay $160 for a piece of 3.5" metal that can't be used for anything else.

So Midwayusa has the 4 1/4 " barrel for $78+ tax, the barrel would stick out but besides that would there be any problems in terms of firing, feeding?

2. Remove Ads

I have an M&P 40c and a Storm Lake 357 Sig barrel for it. It was a little rough the first few shots, but it smoothed out FAST. It MIGHT require MINOR fitting.

Having seen the Standard barrels and the Storm Lake, there is a VERY big difference in fit and finish.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Quote Originally Posted by 357and40 View Post
    I have an M&P 40c and a Storm Lake 357 Sig barrel for it. It was a little rough the first few shots, but it smoothed out FAST. It MIGHT require MINOR fitting.

Having seen the Standard barrels and the Storm Lake, there is a VERY big difference in fit and finish.
    So do you have experience with the 4" standard barrel.

Anyone?

Links