Thanks Pop-N-Glo targets!

This is a discussion on Thanks Pop-N-Glo targets! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Thank you guys at Pop-N-Glo targets for a day at the range. I was one of the lucky ones here a while back that stumbled ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ram Rod

Thread: Thanks Pop-N-Glo targets!

Thanks Pop-N-Glo targets!

Thank you guys at Pop-N-Glo targets for a day at the range. I was one of the lucky ones here a while back that stumbled on a thread offering a limited amount of trial packs for forum members from this sponsor. Finally got to the range today and tested these targets out. I'm not leaving a good review simply because I got these for free.........I'm leaving a good review because I think these are the best reactive targets I've ever used. Yes.......I've used the competitor targets occasionally. Peel off, stick-ons, and flimsy. Wax paper backing.....etc.
    These Pop-N-Glo targets are solid....staple friendly and they actually show up better with hits in the bright sunlight than those other ones I've used once in a while. Needless to say....I won't be spending any more money on those shoot and see targets (correct name withheld to protect the losers from ridicule and loss of sales). Glad these folks are forum sponsors and glad they got out some of these trial packs for members here. I like 'em....and I'll buy 'em. Once I run out of my trial package......LOL! You guys are great...and the product is great. I've been shooting for a long time and these are serious targets for serious shooters.

50yd sight in for my recent 10/22 build. I could see the groups from the bench and through the scope it's real easy to get the scope dope down before going through too much ammo.

Chris Dawg likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    Pop N Glo Targets - Sight In With Clear & Instant Results!

Also......Made In Good Ol' U.S. of A.

Support our vendor and support the country that you live in at the very same time.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Thanks for the tip and the review! I just checked out the website and bookmarked it. With my next infusion of $$ (soon, I hope), I will order a batch.

Links