Carrying at a School - Page 3

Carrying at a School

This is a discussion on Carrying at a School within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; well I cannot think of a quicker way to be added to the Department of Homeland Security list of threats than to attempt to circumvent ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Carrying at a School

well I cannot think of a quicker way to be added to the Department of Homeland Security list of threats than to attempt to circumvent State Law regarding carry on
    School Property. Nice Job.
    tacman605 likes this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

VIP Member
    Zonker I agree but hey it's ok he will be member of the PTA, his kid will have to maintain his grades, dad will be giving time to the school while serving time at the work release facility that he and the school superintendent live in for the criminal charges they will both face.

The standard forum statement fits here. "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes".
    Adrenaline likes this.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Quote Originally Posted by tacman605 View Post
    Zonker I agree but hey it's ok he will be member of the PTA, his kid will have to maintain his grades, dad will be giving time to the school while serving time at the work release facility that he and the school superintendent live in for the criminal charges they will both face.

The standard forum statement fits here. "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes".
    yeah, they take that whole gun/school zone thing pretty seriously where I come from. Probably the quickest ticket to jail I can think of....right up there with taking your pistol to the courthouse for Jury duty.
    tacman605 likes this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

VIP Member
    Probably the quickest ticket to jail I can think of....right up there with taking your pistol to the courthouse for Jury duty.
    It would not surprise me in the least.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links