Picked up a sweet Colt today

This is a discussion on Picked up a sweet Colt today within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Once I seen this baby I just could not resist. It is a limited edition model Colt M4 Carbine DSC_0251.jpg DSC_0252.jpg DSC_0253.jpg...

Thread: Picked up a sweet Colt today

Picked up a sweet Colt today

Once I seen this baby I just could not resist. It is a limited edition model Colt M4 Carbine

Attached Images
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

2. Remove Ads

Very nice selection! But, for the record, there is NO such THING as a sour Colt. I've never met a Colt I didn't like.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Looks good. I prefer all black with a carry handle but that is just me. Enjoy!
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Only bad thing about it is that we can't get them with the therapy switch for almost the same money
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    Very cool. I'm looking at getting a Colt, myself.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Links