Discounted NRA memberships available

This is a discussion on Discounted NRA memberships available within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have been getting a few emails this week, asking if these discounts are still available (They are.).....so I figured that I'd start a new ...

Thread: Discounted NRA memberships available

Discounted NRA memberships available

I have been getting a few emails this week, asking if these discounts are still available (They are.).....so I figured that I'd start a new post about them.

As an NRA recruiter, I can offer special discounted memberships for a limited time that are not available online (aside from the 1 yr.). They can only be offered through a recruiter via the NRA membership applications that I have. Its a bit of work, but I'd like to offer them here. If anyone is interested in these discounts, send me a pm with your address. I'll mail you the application form and then you can mail it back to me.

The discounts are:

One year - $25 instead of $35
    Three years - $70 instead of $85
    Five years - $100 instead of $125
    Life - $750 instead of $1000

You can also do the easy pay life membership which is $25 per quarter until $750 is paid off.

If you are interested, shoot me a pm here or an email to training@proactiveshooters.com and I'll drop the app in the mail to you.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I had thought about doing this, but I never set myself up as a recruiter after I moved to Kentucky. Great way to save a little money and yet still help out a great organization.
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I was out of town for a while and my NRA membership lapsed for about a month. The day I sent my renewal in I get a call from a nice woman to pump me to renew. When I told her my renewal went out in the mail that very day, she said,"Oh, I was going to offer you a really good deal but it's too late now."

That did not earn the NRA any points from me. Of course, I got the usual stuff with my renewal package--asking for contributions and a discount for "extending" my membership.

The NRA is going to have to do a lot better to make its way onto my "A" list.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar
    The NRA is a rather strange animal. I am a Life Member as well as a Ky resident and I find it rather odd that every request I have made to the NRA regarding getting Ky more active has fallen on deaf ears. It always seems to end with a email of "I will call you on xx/xx/xx" or I will forward your request/information to, xxx.xxxxxxx and that is the last you hear. Contacting Ky. leadership is nearly impossible. One person I talked to about a year ago who held some sort of position within Ky. talked big but I later learned he had been not so well thought of in local law enforcement circles and these are people I avoid at all costs. At 54 I have not had so much as a speeding ticket and I intend to keep my reputation flawless.

I have volunteered my time and energy no less than five times during 2012. For me, that is were it is time to draw the line. The NRA to us firearm owners is what the ARRL is to amateur radio operators. Both are fine organizations but neither is good at dealing with people who want to take forward and enrich their local area. You would think that since Ky. is pretty darn supportive of firearm owners the NRA would want to help grow leadership and programs in the state rather than mostly ignoring it.

D~
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diddle View Post
    The NRA is a rather strange animal. I am a Life Member as well as a Ky resident and I find it rather odd that every request I have made to the NRA regarding getting Ky more active has fallen on deaf ears. It always seems to end with a email of "I will call you on xx/xx/xx" or I will forward your request/information to, xxx.xxxxxxx and that is the last you hear. Contacting Ky. leadership is nearly impossible. One person I talked to about a year ago who held some sort of position within Ky. talked big but I later learned he had been not so well thought of in local law enforcement circles and these are people I avoid at all costs. At 54 I have not had so much as a speeding ticket and I intend to keep my reputation flawless.

I have volunteered my time and energy no less than five times during 2012. For me, that is were it is time to draw the line. The NRA to us firearm owners is what the ARRL is to amateur radio operators. Both are fine organizations but neither is good at dealing with people who want to take forward and enrich their local area. You would think that since Ky. is pretty darn supportive of firearm owners the NRA would want to help grow leadership and programs in the state rather than mostly ignoring it.

D~
    Yeah I'm not a real big fan of how the NRA is nowadays, I have other organizations to join personally.

Links