Anyone A FFL around Tacoma, WA

This is a discussion on Anyone A FFL around Tacoma, WA within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am looking for an FFL in the Tacoma, WA area that won't charge me an arm and leg to do a transfer and one ...

Thread: Anyone A FFL around Tacoma, WA

Anyone A FFL around Tacoma, WA

I am looking for an FFL in the Tacoma, WA area that won't charge me an arm and leg to do a transfer and one that would be willing to hold a firearm for a few months. I am currently deployed and am looking at ordering a pistol straight from Glock. Glock said it could take 90-120 days for the pistol to come in and that is right around the time period I am supposed to be home. Thanks in advance for the help.

2. Remove Ads

I use Rainier Guns in Lakewood for FFL transfers. The cost is only $25 bucks, and that's pretty good for the Tacoma area.

Tom is a nice guy and is easy to work with.

If you are looking at a Glock, I suggest checking with Bullseye in Tacoma, Quantico Tactical in Lakewood, or Marksman in Puyallup because they sell Glocks at Military/Law Enforcement pricing and you will save about 100 bucks off of normal pricing. I just priced a G19 3rd Generation at Bullseye and their Mil/LE price was $435 for a brand new weapon. That's better than I've seen them going for on the used market.

Hope this helps.

lc
    Last edited by lowercase; October 11th, 2012 at 10:02 PM.

VIP Member
    Here is the gunbroker page to find an FFL in your area.

GunBroker.com - FFL Holder Network
    Put your zip in and all that they have on file in your area pop up with their phone # s, fees and all info.

I found a guy in my area who does it for $10 a firearm.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Links