Glock 27 failure to feed

This is a discussion on Glock 27 failure to feed within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Thanks , I just stripped the gun today and looked at the recoil spring, and it looks a little bent, i dont know if that ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Glock 27 failure to feed

Thanks , I just stripped the gun today and looked at the recoil spring, and it looks a little bent, i dont know if that is normal or not, I never really paid much attention to how the firearms work until this past year as Im enjoying the sport of shooting and training.. I noticed also that the bullets that screwed up were called "lawman". Im gonna use some other rounds next time i go to the range

2. Remove Ads

I first used one mag of hollow points using the standard mag. seems it started after about 34 rounds were shot.. I used lawman bullets, Im gonna try a different type.... Thanks for the response..Mike

two mags came with the gun out of the box, the G-22 mag is also a glock mag but bought it somewhere else.

since I've never replaced a recoil spring in any of my Glocks, I would say it is definitely mag related. I've seen G26's fail with G17 mags. If you're putting too much pressure on the extended mag itself, it will
    move the mag just enough that the rounds do not chamber properly. No idea why the standard mags would then also have problems.
    mg27 likes this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links