hi my

This is a discussion on hi my within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hi, my name is Bunker and i am addicted to looking at gun websites. I dream about new pistols and revolvers. I covet my gun ...

Thread: hi my

hi my

Hi, my name is Bunker and i am addicted to looking at gun websites. I dream about new pistols and revolvers. I covet my gun magazines. I think i have a serious problem. But...... i have found an answer. No, not methadone.... its saving up for new pistols and revolvers. Its like my hands start shaking whenever i see a new thread on a gun i dont know about... researching, obscessing, and researching some more. I think it is taking over my life.

That is all i have to say tonight... thanks for listening.
    "6 P's of self defense "
    Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bunker View Post
    Hi, my name is Bunker and i am addicted to looking at gun websites. I dream about new pistols and revolvers. I covet my gun magazines. I think i have a serious problem. But...... i have found an answer. No, not methadone.... its saving up for new pistols and revolvers. Its like my hands start shaking whenever i see a new thread on a gun i dont know about... researching, obscessing, and researching some more. I think it is taking over my life.

Go to your tree stand. It helps.

Quote Originally Posted by bunker View Post

A problem with what? You sound pretty normal to me.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

its good to have a hobby. Concealed carry and guns is legal and as long as you make your rent/mortgage/car payment/light bill, what's the harm? I mean, that whole food thing is overblown, so I eat
    tuna and crackers when I'm saving for a new gun and learned long ago to cut out the morning trip to the 7-11 or Starbucks and pocket the few bucks I saved there. I cut out cable and throw that in my gun fund.....I really don't miss the 40 channels (15 Spanish stations), so where there is a will there is a way.
    You are not alone my friend....but I also cut out all gun mags and throw that in my gun fund, too. I can get better reviews of guns on Youtube, so why pay for it?
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

There is no cure except more of the same.

Donuts and coffee are on the table in the back of the room. We'll all see you here again tomorrow night.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

I have discovered a whole new meaning to concealed...hide my new gun from my wife....Oh and by the way it ain't workin...

I guess it could be worse; there are much more expensive hobbies. I figure if we stay within our means and our wives don't go on the warpath, we "deserve" our indulgences.
    Chose a weapon that goes bang EVERY time!

Links