Ruger LCR .357

Ruger LCR .357

This is a discussion on Ruger LCR .357 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Picked up a LNIB the other day. Wanted the wife to shoot it to see if she would like it. Had a box of winchester ...

Thread: Ruger LCR .357

Ruger LCR .357

Picked up a LNIB the other day. Wanted the wife to shoot it to see if she would like it. Had a box of winchester w/b, 38 special +P 125gr, JHP. I got to shoot the first 5 rounds and she took it and shot the rest of the box. I must say I was impressed that at 21ft. she was puting every round in a 10" paper plate. As for as the LCR, what a good job ruger did on this revolver. Very well balanced and very accurate for a snubnose w/+p ammo. Gonna pick up some speer GDSB ammo next. Recoil was not an issue at all by the way. The hogue tamer grips do just what they are designed to do. Good job Ruger.
    Wayne

The more I look at the LCRs the more I like them. I am sure one is in my future.

The Ruger LCR is the only revolver I have at this time. It is a true Winner.
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

I agree. The LCR is a big winner for Ruger. I have the .38 and I love it. Sweet trigger. Easy to handle, shoots great and handles +P's with ease. I have heard that the Tamer grips help quite a bit with the recoil in the .357 model.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    The only reason I haven't bought one is the grip. I don't like how my hand fits behind the trigger guard. The S&Ws fit better, so I'm still in deciding mode.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

The Ruger KLCR .357mag is certainly a "winner". It is lightweight, highly concealable, very reliable, great constuction(it's a Ruger), innovative design, multi caliber capable, recoil manageable for second shot, accurate (even at longer distances), "fun" to shoot (especially .38spl), carry anywhere and any way, and fairly priced. I carry daily for SD, loaded with either Speer GD 125gr .357mag, or Speer GD .38spl+P 135 gr Short Barrel, and love it. Take care
    Best Regards,
    "Doc" aka Bill
    SLAINTE VAR!!

Sponsored Links