Cops shot naked 42 yr old woman - Page 2

Cops shot naked 42 yr old woman

This is a discussion on Cops shot naked 42 yr old woman within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This story is getting more and more strange as it goes along. This story outlines some info that may not have any relevance but is ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Cops shot naked 42 yr old woman

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    This story is getting more and more strange as it goes along.

This story outlines some info that may not have any relevance but is really odd.

One of the cops was a classmate of my daughters, and we know his mom as she works in the local school system. The story is just getting weird, which is unfortunate because so many people will start to form opinions on tidbits of weird info rather than any truth that comes out. One thing the Hernando Sheriff's office will do is play this close to the vest until they get their facts on the table -- I like ouir local sheriff's agency and know many of the ranking officers well, in fact sold a house to one. I trust them to get to the truth, no holds barred.

But man this one is weird.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Minutes later, the two men were looking at a home when they said Swanson walked with a cross in her hands. One of the officers, William Mechler. The two have both been suspended pending an investigation

Mr Eylward told BayNews9.com: 'She held the cross up and made a circle like this and said, "Antichrist, Antichrist, this meeting is over." And as she did that she stopped, turned around and walked back.

'At no time did any of us ever feel threatened and the only thing we ever saw in her hand was the cross.'

Read more: Inga Swanson: 'Armed, naked and irrational' woman shot dead by off-duty Tampa police officers | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The cops saw her gun downstairs and realized it was bigger than theirs so they shot him/her..

Geez, this is in my neck of the woods. It's hard telling what the deal was around here. The last few weeks it has been like a full moon. Weird stuff happening.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    My wife just told me that news reports are now saying that she had her "boyfriends antique weapon" when she re-approached the cops. I've not heard this report myself though I am looking for it; but no matter, if she aimed it she was going down.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Sounds like some sort of emotionally disturbed person... Hard to say what actually happened without any speculation.

Sent from this... Using that...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links