Emergency prepardness rifles for your family? What do you have planned? - Page 2

Emergency prepardness rifles for your family? What do you have planned?

This is a discussion on Emergency prepardness rifles for your family? What do you have planned? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have a Mossberg 500 20gauge on order and should be in by the end of the week. I read in one of the recent ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Emergency prepardness rifles for your family? What do you have planned?

I have a Mossberg 500 20gauge on order and should be in by the end of the week. I read in one of the recent magazines that a 20gauge is plenty for HD. In order for both of us to be prepared, I may eventually get something for me.

The wife and I both have semi-automatics in the 9mm caliber...also a .22lr semi-automatic and revolver. All pistols interchangeable between us.
    Then I have a carbine in the 9mm caliber and my Nylon 66 .22lr. Either rifle could be used by either of us.

I've tried to stay with 9mm and .22lr for the "emergency" preparedness/bug out weapons. JMO
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links