Beautiful Music of Lead on Steel with the .45ACP VIDEO

This is a discussion on Beautiful Music of Lead on Steel with the .45ACP VIDEO within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Had a great session with the Glock 21, Gen 4, shooting steel at the gun club recently. I don't know what it is about the ...

Had a great session with the Glock 21, Gen 4, shooting steel at the gun club recently. I don't know what it is about the sound of steel on lead, but it is music to my ears and very addictive. I really love the instant visual and acoustic feed back from lead on steel. There is just nothing else quite like it.

Do you shoot steel a lot, or a little? What have been your experiences with it?

Also, I had on a pair of shooting gloves and really loved how they helped me with my grip, rock solid and I felt much more in control.

Here's a video of the fun, with some slow motion producing a gong sound, then slowed down even more what sounded like a church bell! Fun stuff.

LINK TO VIDEO HERE.

I love shooting steel targets. Although I don't have any here at my house, and I stopped going to public/private ranges.

Their great fun.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Links