Raleigh/Durham North Carolina Area Members - A Possible New Range On The Way

This is a discussion on Raleigh/Durham North Carolina Area Members - A Possible New Range On The Way within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I posted this within another topic discussion and thought that others in the Triangle area of North Carolina might be interested. North Raleigh Guns, a ...

Thread: Raleigh/Durham North Carolina Area Members - A Possible New Range On The Way

I posted this within another topic discussion and thought that others in the Triangle area of North Carolina might be interested.

North Raleigh Guns, a local gunshop is on the verge of starting to build (hopefully)

Custom AR-15s - North Raleigh Guns

An email I received from them last week after completing a survey they were doing.

====

Hi Everyone:

Thanks for the huge number of responses to our survey! We have been overwhelmed by the positive responses and great ideas on how to make it a facility that the community can be proud of. We plan to implement many of the ideas and suggestions.

A few tidbits from the survey:

92% own firearms
    50% own at least 5 firearms, and 15% own over 14!
    78% want advanced training
    97% like the location
    44% want indoor archery
    92% would be interested in buying an annual membership with no range fees, assuming reasonable price

Here is where we stand right now. We have an incredible 12.5 acre property under contract, with a 1.5 acre pond, and over 1000 ft of road frontage on I-540 near the Brier Creek Walmart. Our due diligence period is under way. We have attended the NRA Range Conference, and the NSSF Range Conference, and visited 30 ranges that have opened recently and are very successful. One very successful range is in Richmond, VA (Colonial Shooting Academy). They have been open since April, and have 1800 members all ready.

Our plans are to have 32 lanes to start. Classrooms, cafe, simulation rooms, retail will be open at the start. We also will have a lower level for expansion as needs dictate. A VIP area and lanes will be available too.

Our business plan is finished. Preliminary discussions with banks are very positive, and they have money to lend. We expect that our final loan/investment financing plan will be completed in a few weeks, as we continue to identify and meet with qualified prospective private investors who have indicated an interest in the project.
    We thank you for your support, and please feel free to call or email for more information.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill Edwards
    North Raleigh Guns
    6104 Westgate Road Suite 118
    Raleigh, NC 27617
    Raleigh... Where Barney comes to Party...

Glock 27 or M&P Shield for every day carry (LCP for deep conceal when necessary)... Glock 23 for the home.

Call me Iggy. Only my mother calls me by my full given name.

Awesome! I live in North Raleigh, but currently drive about 40 mins to shoot, so this would be a lot closer.

I shot at Personal Defense indoor range near Garner Friday for the first time, a 30 minute drive as I'm in North Raleigh also. Only 6 lanes, but decent place. MUCH better than Eagle 1 off Wake Forest Rd. I'm looking very forward to this new one opening.
    Raleigh... Where Barney comes to Party...

Glock 27 or M&P Shield for every day carry (LCP for deep conceal when necessary)... Glock 23 for the home.

Call me Iggy. Only my mother calls me by my full given name.

Quote Originally Posted by iguanadon View Post
    I shot at Personal Defense indoor range near Garner Friday for the first time, a 30 minute drive as I'm in North Raleigh also. Only 6 lanes, but decent place. MUCH better than Eagle 1 off Wake Forest Rd. I'm looking very forward to this new one opening.
    Yep, that's where I shoot. ;-)

Sponsored Links