Gun Buyback Goes Sideways

This is a discussion on Gun Buyback Goes Sideways within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Supportive of local LE? Of course I support (and respect and admire) local LE. Yet I feel sorry for them when they're ordered to participate ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Gun Buyback Goes Sideways

Supportive of local LE? Of course I support (and respect and admire) local LE. Yet I feel sorry for them when they're ordered to participate in such a patented ridiculous program. And my support (and respect and admiration) is substantially diminished when when the top cop (chief) make a braying ass of himself before the media in what I can only guess (and hope) is an expression of his own self-serving political expediency. Because if what he said truly represents his heart-felt position on the matter, IMHO, his lack of mental clarity for rational thought should preclude him from all responsibilities of public safety.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dbglock View Post
    I agree and find it odd that the forum members aren't more supportive of local LE, even when it's something like a buyback that they don't agree with. I just see it as LEO's trying to do something for their community, effective or not.
    When the administration in Cleveland does something worthy of my support, they will have it.
    Hoganbeg likes this.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links