Combat Pawn - New TV Show Similar to Red Coat and Others.

This is a discussion on Combat Pawn - New TV Show Similar to Red Coat and Others. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; MODS? not sure if this is appropriate for this forum so move as necessary . Watched 3 episodes of Combat Pawn today and really enjoyed ...

Thread: Combat Pawn - New TV Show Similar to Red Coat and Others.

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar

Combat Pawn - New TV Show Similar to Red Coat and Others.

MODS? not sure if this is appropriate for this forum so move as necessary.

Watched 3 episodes of Combat Pawn today and really enjoyed it. Perhaps the coolest part was that nearly ever firearm bought or sold got a run through their range and the people acted almost normal. I will admit the show had a hint of Redcoat Firearms and Hardcore Pawn but with decency without the drama of similar shows. I thought the black man made the show with his professional manner and pleasent attitude. Anyone else watch it and of so, your thoughs?

Regards!
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

I just caught the end of the episode as I was scrolling through channels, looked promising.

I also really like "Family Guns" on national geographic, it's about military antiques more or less but still pretty good to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Diddle View Post
    MODS? not sure if this is appropriate for this forum so move as necessary.

Watched 3 episodes of Combat Pawn today and really enjoyed it. Perhaps the coolest part was that nearly ever firearm bought or sold got a run through their range and the people acted almost normal. I will admit the show had a hint of Redcoat Firearms and Hardcore Pawn but with decency without the drama of similar shows. I thought the black man made the show with his professional manner and pleasent attitude. Anyone else watch it and of so, your thoughs?

Regards!
    Keep watching, it gets pretty silly after a while.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by varob View Post
    Keep watching, it gets pretty silly after a while.
    Well darn, varob, I was in hopes this would be different. The problem with these shows is that they [eventually] make firearms owners look like red-neck idiots. I thought this would be a refreshing change.

Regards!
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

It's not so much the people buying the guns, but the ones selling them. They have to create drama or all we would see is employees sitting around telling tales.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

It's an incredibly cheesy "reality" show. I stopped watching after a handful of episodes.

I watched it a few times today and liked seeing what went in and out the door, but like all the others, there's too much forced "drama" and dialogue. I don't care about a manager being an ass or some fued between two employees. Just show me the guns.

Thought about watching it, but as it turns out, guess it's no different than the other cheesy shows.
    Makes you wonder what conversations the producers are having with the 'stars' between shots.
    "Okay, now go in there and tell your dad you're moving to Italy. Dad, now act surprised. Sister, go out on a date with a shifty looking fella". And so on.

Links