Wife and Firearms - Page 2

Wife and Firearms

This is a discussion on Wife and Firearms within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; My wife finally decided "If you can't beat em, join em." She now has a SIG P238 on layaway....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Wife and Firearms

My wife finally decided "If you can't beat em, join em." She now has a SIG P238 on layaway.
    I don't want to be a hero, but I'm sure not going to be a victim.

Hydrogen and human stupidty are the two most common elements on earth, not necessarily in that order. -- Albert Einstein

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BradL View Post
    My wife finally decided "If you can't beat em, join em." She now has a SIG P238 on layaway.
    My wife really loves her Sig P238...she saw one just like it in a gun store today and was proud that she bought hers for almost $100 less than the one in the store.

My wife's gun is the sp-101. I suggested I trade it in on an Ebr and got shut down on that point. She said H*** no. You ain't getting rid of my gun.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mulle46 View Post
    My wife's gun is the sp-101. I suggested I trade it in on an Ebr and got shut down on that point. She said H*** no. You ain't getting rid of my gun.
    Yeah, wives can be that way...

Quote Originally Posted by lchamp View Post
    Yeah, wives can be that way...
    especially when wife is also a Marine. Lol.
    lchamp likes this.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Glad she's coming around, my wifey is almost the same kinda. She likes shooting my AR and some other rifles but she's no fan of the handgun. I'm working for a couple of years but don't seem to be getting anywhere.

"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people." -V
    "To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his house, his possessions are safe."
- Luke 11:21

There's nothing girlie about that rig. Nice choice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links