Laser?

Laser?

This is a discussion on Laser? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a good Tuesday. I need some suggestions on a laser for my cc Ruger LC9. I like ...

Thread: Laser?

Laser?

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a good Tuesday.

I need some suggestions on a laser for my cc Ruger LC9. I like the side mount but not sure, because my local gun stores do not have none in stock for me to view. I do not like the big bulky laser which is located below the barrel.

If any of you have a side mount laser, please let me know if the light is bring and easy to see. I know it will be hard to see during the day..

Thank you

Not aware of any side or rear mount lasers for the LC9. Crimson Trace and other trigger well mounted lasers are the only ones I've seen with any frequency.

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    CT and LaserMax both make a front-of-trigger guard laser for the LC9 and they are very form fitting and look nice. Not bulky at all like the cheap $30 lasers that look like a big tac light under a railed service gun.

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Links