Now that the election is over, are you stocking up on ammo? - Page 5

Now that the election is over, are you stocking up on ammo?

This is a discussion on Now that the election is over, are you stocking up on ammo? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am not gonna go out and buy any ammo. I got all of my panicking done pre-'08....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Now that the election is over, are you stocking up on ammo?

I am not gonna go out and buy any ammo.

I got all of my panicking done pre-'08.
    My favorite "gun" book-

QUANTITATIVE AMMUNITION SELECTION

Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    People who have an incessant need to buy ammo because of an insecurity of never having 'enough' makes me wonder if secretly they have teddy bears to help them through those dark and scary nights. Maybe they go to bed with the lights on. After all... the darkness and the inability to see IS really scary...and those shadows...yikes!
    You have to be kidding right??? I sure hope so. You mean to tell me you only have a couple of boxes of ammo at your house? All your guns and training will do you little good in a true SHTF scenario. I'm not talking about a little storm like Katrina or Sandy. I'm talking about an event where police, fire, national guard stay at home to take care of there own. A baseball bat is more usefull than a gun without ammo.

Other than the fact that one might not have the ca$h to stockpile what reason is there not to? While there was no panic over the last 4 months I have stockpiled over 50,000 rounds in various calibers. Some is for SHTF, most will be shot over the course of time. I got good deals on all of it, cheaper than my local walmart. How long would I had to stand inline waiting for the display case to be opened at wallmart to get that much ammo. I saved time,money,and am prepared for SHTF.

I am not afraid of the dark but you might be when the lights go out in SHTF event and you only have a box of ammo. I would suggest you rethink the importance of a ammo stockpile.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links