Mechtech glock carbine! Check this out!

This is a discussion on Mechtech glock carbine! Check this out! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; MechTech - Glock Has anyone ever seen one of these fire up close and personal? Do you guys think this would be a good investment ...

Thread: Mechtech glock carbine! Check this out!

Cool Mechtech glock carbine! Check this out!

MechTech - Glock

Has anyone ever seen one of these fire up close and personal? Do you guys think this would be a good investment or should I just buy a 22lr AR-15? Or maybe a kel-tec sub 2000? Any suggestions or opinions about this would be appreciated!

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array IAm_Not_Lost's Avatar
    From most accounts they look like solid items that work well, I looked into them a while back, and then went with a Sub2k. Personally if I could do it all over again I would still choose the Sub2k, the thing is cheaper, doesn't require you to take apart your Glock, works well, and folds to smaller size. Just my .02.

Not sure about the .22lr AR, go for it if you want it.
    "Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?" - Paul Smecker

Yeah, I like the sub2000, the AR doesn't even really fit in with the other two, I have no idea why I put that in there, is your sub2k a solid gun? It looks like it might be kind of flimsy. How is yours working out for you?

Links