Christmas Shopping List
Now that the elections are over and it's time to start thing of the holidays, I was interested in finding out what is on everyone's Christmas list as it relates to firearms? Will the election results influence your list this year?
Here is my list.....I think Santa will be carrying alot of firearms this year!
1. Ruger LCR 357 Mag
2. Ruger 10/22 Takedown in Stainless Steel
3. Ruger Mini-14
4. Ruger SR-22
I already bought a Smith MP15 last week for a "family" gun, my wife a M&P Shield and yesterday my 16 year old asked for a single action 6" barreled 22LR. Its a tough job to go shopping at the gun store!
2 nice picks...I thought about getting an AR type platform 22 but I think I'll stick with the 10/22. Yea...gun store shopping is always tough! :')
Originally Posted by MoparNut
100 shares of Sturm, Ruger & Co., just based on the OP's shopping list.
I am sorta Jonsin' for a Doug Turnbull 1886 in .475 Turnbull or .50-100.
Looking to acquire additional 22s as well.
Ruger 22/45 Lite
Ruger SP101 22
Ruger SR 22
Have been intrigued with a pistol caliber carbine for quite some time. Both Glock versions of the Keltec Sub2K look good. Extremely difficult to find in my area. I would buy both as I have Glock pistols in 9mm and 40.
For additional wish list items in cc, I would like something in 40 and 45, although nothing will completely replace my Gen4 G26. Have looked at both the Glock G36 and the Springfield XDS. Am also interested in a 4" 1911.
Then there are the ones to dream about.
I'm hoping for a Do All White Wing Clay pigeon thrower. Bought my wife a Henry Golden Boy last week for her Christmas gift. Have it hidden away till then.
I noticed that last Wednesday, when the market was all-around down, that Sturm Ruger and Smith & Wesson were both up.
Originally Posted by gasmitty
For my list:
- Any AR - I figure if I get it for free, I'm not going to be picky about how much you spend - maybe an M&P, they're pretty nice. I'll even take a Mini-14 (Yes, I know that that's not an AR).
- Any AK - second on the list only because of the price of practice ammunition.
- Tactical light to attach to the rail on my pistol - the only thing reasonably priced on this list, so the only thing I'm likely to get.
- A .22 pistol - for lots of inexpensive shooting when I go out to the grasslands with a bunch of friends.
i have been really trying to resist buying a Sig 556 pistol. Getting soooo hard to not just give in.....
Just gave our son a Ruger 10/22 Takedown (and other stuff) for his birthday, today. It is a quality piece; you will thoroughly enjoy it.
Originally Posted by JohnWFD